Your smile is one of the first things a person will notice about you. It brightens your countenance and represents a portion of your personality. Your teeth are crucial for eating and chewing, of course, but they’re also an aesthetic factor when you look in the mirror in the morning. If you feel less than confident about your smile, you can contact us to schedule a consultation about getting a full smile makeover.
As dentists here in Boston, we aim to make a full smile makeover accessible to anyone who wants to smile wide and laugh freely, without a care in the world about showing off their teeth. A smile makeover really can help you to gain your smiling confidence back, and ensure you’re living life to the fullest.
What’s Involved In A Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover takes into account a lot of aesthetic factors, mostly your face shape, hair color, and your skin tone. We will take your natural tooth factors into account too: the length of them, the size and shape, as well as the natural shade of them.
The dentist will work closely with you to determine what it is about your smile that you don’t like, and what you would like to alter and improve the most. Some of the most common worries and changes are:
- Maybe your teeth are discolored? Teeth whitening, as well as tooth colored fillings, can be used to buff your teeth’s natural color, and replace darkened amalgam fillings that you’re self conscious about.
- Maybe your teeth are crooked or overlap in places? Dental veneers can be used to straighten them.
- Maybe you’re missing teeth? Implants or dentures can be used to fill the gaps, to bring health and balance back to your smile.
Looking After Your New Smile
Once your smile makeover has been completed, you will need to modify or change your oral hygiene habits to better maintain the results. There are some common changes required:
- You may need to start using non-abrasive toothpaste, to ensure you don’t scratch or mark your teeth. You might also need to brush three times a day.
- You may also need to floss on a more regular basis. If you have veneers fitted, the best way to maintain gum health is to use floss to clean in between them.
- It would also be best to avoid foods high in sugar, and aim to cut down on snacks in between meals. This ensures that the possibility for developing cavities is kept to a minimum.
Contact Us Today!
No matter what or why you want a smile makeover, we can sit down and discuss your options with you. We’re one of the best dental associations in the area, which means we know how to get results, and have the technology on hand to bring them about fast. So get in touch with us, to talk about your smiling needs and how we can help you achieve them.