What Exactly Are Dental Veneers?
A veneer is a thin piece of porcelain laminate to recreate the natural look of teeth. It also provides strength and flexibility comparable to the natural tooth enamel. They are custom-made to the shape of your teeth and bonded to your tooth’s original enamel.
Dental veneers go right over your teeth for a natural look and feel. It is a very unobtrusive treatment option with amazing results. Veneers are also one of the most popular cosmetic options today for those with discolored or damaged teeth.
Dental ceramics are the most modern material for dental veneers. They are the strongest material and have the best bonding properties. Our cosmetic dentists in Boston have the talent, experience, and high standard of care needed to give you confidence that your veneers will look amazing!
What Are The Benefits of Having Dental Veneers?
- Long-Lasting Solution – Veneers can last as long as 10-15 years with the right upkeep.
- Strength – Porcelain veneers are strong and durable material, so you can continue to enjoy your favorite foods without worry.
- Customized – Handcrafted to fit your individual teeth.
- Natural-Looking Results – They match your natural tooth color.
- Simple Procedure – Placement can be complete in just a few visits.
- Stain-Resistant – Porcelain veneers are resistant to staining so you can maintain your brilliant pearly whites while still enjoying your favorite foods.
- Cosmetic Benefits – They improve cracked, chipped, broken, discolored, widely spaced, or misaligned teeth. Veneers are entirely for cosmetic purposes and placed on the front few visible teeth.
- No Recovery – Once the procedure is complete you can leave immediately and carry on with everyday activities.
- Able to Combine with Other Treatments – Tooth whitening treatment can add a finishing touch to your new beautiful smile.
- Increased Confidence – That improved smile can help you feel more confident about yourself, inside and out.
You cannot put a price on how veneers can improve that smile and quality of life. With a friendly staff and very little recovery time, you can be on your way to that amazing smile that you’ve dreamed of. Looking to improve that smile with dental veneers in the Boston area? Call our office today to schedule an appointment.