It is highly recommended that you review the privacy policies of any website you choose to use to better understand the way websites make use of and share any collected information.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any time. If you want to stay up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time DPB decides to make use of any personally identifiable information in a manner different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, you shall be promptly notified and given the option whether to permit the use of your information in this separate manner.
Please note that this Policy does not govern the collection and use of information by companies that DPB does not control, nor by individuals not employed or managed by us.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following
- What personally data is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect data and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect data.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products, pay your bill online, and to deliver services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies, and server logs.
In addition, DPB may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age,gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
DPB may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to glean what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Please be assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and specifically provided for in this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting data for several reasons:
- To provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional or appointment reminder emails, or information we think you may appreciate, and only when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to visitors’ online behavior and preferences.
The data we collect from your visit will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain data will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
DPB does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
DPB may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you request. We may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current, potential, or future services that may be offered.
DPB uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly . These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within our control.
Disclosure of Information
DPB may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in ways described in this Policy or to which you have consented;
- with other information so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of DPB.
We greatly respect your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in our products and services, or changes to this Policy).
Children under the age of 13
Our website is not directed to, and does not knowingly, collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected, we shall immediately take steps to ensure it is deleted or that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Links to Other Websites
We do not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other websites. Therefore, we encourage visitors to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifiable information. This Policy applies only and solely to the information collected by our website.
Notice to European Union Users
DPB operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy Became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
DPB takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted securely. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, and we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of data under our control.
Acceptance of Terms