As your Boston dentist, we are committed to providing you with helpful information related to your oral hygiene. Dental Partners of Boston wants to give you timely, useful tips on how to maintain good oral health habits.
One topic we are regularly asked about is which toothpaste to use. There are many different brands of toothpaste out there that come with different purposes, flavors, and ingredients. It can be a bit confusing to go to the store and know which kind of toothpaste will be best for you.
We have compiled this handy guide of kinds of toothpaste and attached a rating system. Of course, every person is different and needs toothpaste for different purposes. Some people are looking to whiten their teeth, some are looking for good overall toothpaste, and some are looking for the best organic toothpaste with natural ingredients.
This specific list evaluates different kinds of toothpaste based on organic labeling and looks at how organic and natural the ingredients actually are. We have created a rating system based on toothbrushes. So, a “five toothbrush” rating would be the best and a “one toothbrush” rating would be the worst.
These tubes of toothpaste are rated based on how organic the ingredients are if they are certified organic, and how much fluoride they contain.
Toothpaste with a “Five-Star Toothbrush Rating”
- Happy Teeth Toothpaste (Poofy Organics)
- Natural Miessence Toothpaste (ONE Group)
- Natural Mint Sweet Orange Toothpaste (Made Simple Skin Care)
- Natural Green People Toothpaste
- Natural Green People Toothpaste (Kids)
Toothpaste with a “Four-Star Toothbrush Rating”
- Face Naturals Tooth Cleanser
- Herbal Choice Mari Natural Tooth Gel (Nature’s Brands)
- Cinnamon/Peppermint Toothpaste (Krista’s Natural Products)
- Dirty Mouth Primal Toothpowder (Primal Life Organics)
- Tooth & Gum Powder with activated charcoal (InVitamin)
Toothpaste with a “Three-Star Toothbrush Rating”
- Logodent Naturkosmetic Kids Dental Gel (Logona Naturkosmetic)
- TruthPaste Natural Toothpaste (Diamond Dental System)
- Just the Goods Vegan Toothpaste
- Redmond Earthpaste Toothpaste
- The Peelu Co. Toothpaste
Toothpaste with a “Two-Star Toothbrush Rating”
- Logodent Naturkosmetik Oral caren (Logona Naturkosmetic)
- Dr. Brite
- Healthy Home Company Toothpaste
- Coral White Toothpaste
- Healing Scents Toothpaste
Toothpaste with a “One-Star Toothbrush Rating”
- Dr. Sharp Natural Oral Care Toothpaste
- Tea Tree Toothpaste by Tea Tree Therapy (Uneet Co. Inc.)
- Vita-Myr toothpaste
- Xyli White Toothpaste (Now Foods)
- Cleure Toothpaste
Contact Us to Learn More
Remember that every person is different and that each person may need a slightly different kind of toothpaste for the best oral hygiene results. If you have questions about a certain kind of toothpaste or would like to schedule an appointment, contact Dental Partners of Boston today.