A complete smile makeover can mean something different to every patient that visits one of our practices, and we want to help patients see what options are available and how we can help them achieve the smile they are looking for. . The most common reasons that patients are looking for a smile makeover is because they have had yellowing teeth, a chipped tooth, missing teeth, an uneven bite, or a gummy smile.
It’s can be hard when you may be embarrassed to smile or feel confident when they see their teeth in the mirror. No one should feel uncomfortable with their smile thanks to the advancements in cosmetic dentistry and the expertise you find from our team of Boston dentists who can create a custom smile makeover for you!
We may use one, two, three or even four of these cosmetic dental enhancements to complete your smile makeover:
- Dental Veneers – porcelain coverings over the front surface of the teeth
- Dental Crowns – full porcelain covering over the entire surface of the tooth
- Dental Implants – a way to replace a missing tooth or teeth
- Invisalign – clear aligners are used to straighten teeth
- Teeth Whitening – yellow teeth become white again
- Gum Therapy – remove stains and improve tissue health
- TMJ Treatment – alleviate pain to can make someone feel healthy and whole again
After our cosmetic dentists have worked with our patients to improve their smile we have had many say one (or all) of the following:
“This looks incredible!”
“I look younger!”
“I should have done this a long time ago!”
Again if you are considering a complete smile makeover then we encourage you to schedule an appointment with Dental Partners of Boston today! We look forward to you coming and visiting with our cosmetic dentists to assess your case and create a dental plan to improve your smile, increase your confidence, and give you a better quality of life!